
I love you.
The daily loved word I always never fails to hear from my dearest boy. ♥
Quite a long day today, but awesome of course. Woke up early early, 930am. Okay tired x.x . Bathed and prepared, and left house straight, train down to Orchard, while on the way in train, started raining! Grr, the rain came at the wrong time. I had a hard time trying to get my way to Shangri-La Hotel, just to take a snap of the photo for our F1 entry pass. -.-
Reached there, then straight find the person and took the photo, within 5min, done. & off I go, took the shuttle bus back to MRT, and train down to Punggol, Cove lrt to find baby. Haha, baby was supposed to end at 12pm like he said yesterday, but end up, he tried to get out of school at 1pm, but tio caught, so went back. F3 ! So, ended up, 2pm then can end school. Hahahaha, so I waited baby for an hour at his school area there all the way until he ends school ♥
By myself, I walked from LRT station to somewhere to find a place to sit. I'm a stranger to that area, so was somehow afraid to walk far ah. But who knows, I just randomly anyhow walk only, also can walk until the place where baby first brought me to, the place where baby and me first played taptap together, also most importantly, the place where baby gave me the first kiss. ♥ Hehe.
Alas, baby finally came. Walking towards me like a "cute gangster". LOL, idk why, he's just damn cute. :x Hahahaha. He continue smoke with Bryan, while I play my iphone. & then, out of a sudden, bunch of baby's friends all came. Okayyyyyyy, that was stunning enough. F3. Like so sudden, ALL came. LOL ._. . Actually, all came for ciggs only ? :/ Dang.
After all of them gone, we trying to decide what to have for lunch. Supposingly already decided to have pepperlunch for lunch today, but changed of plan because of not enough money bah, so yup, changed to Subway instead. (: Hehe. Baby made me addicted to eating Subway, totally yummy ! Hehe. Thanks to baby also, I finally know how to order Subway. :x
Went to bus till Hougang mall, alight nearby and walked in to Hougang mall. Hehe, went up to buy Subway. Thank god, there's student meal, if not sure ex :/ Lalalaas, bought two 6inch, dabao and went to block after buying Old chang kee also :p
Slack slack at block, slowly enjoy eating our foods we bought. Omgeeees, damn yummy please! :3 Kekeke. Slack there until 4pm ++ almost 5pm. Bryan went off earlier, so left me and baby. Before we went off, baby go burn the dustbin. F3 ! LOL, I scared later got people walk passed will know it's us. So I quickly pulled baby away while the fire is still burning inside the bin. LOL, like a cool only. Sorry laaa, suagu ley, I first time see -.- . Hehehe.
Walked halfway, we stand at a side nearby to watch what will happen to the bin, LOL. While standing there, baby hughug, and TT awhile. But who knows, seems like nothing is happening to the dustbin -.- . So we decided to walk over to check, okay the fire already gone. LOL. So, off we go then. Hehe.
Walked to baby's house with him, halfway there, need cross overhead bridge. When climbed up there, baby carried me walk a short distance. Waaa, LOL. K then after that, need walk down the stairs again right?! Baby piggyback me! :3 Hahahahaha, omgeees. Awesome ♥♥♥♥ !! But I know I was getting heavy nowadays, so I hurried baby to put me down after that flight of stairs. F3 . Hehe, thanks baby for piggyback-ing me ! ♥
Slowly walked to baby's house downstairs, then sat there for 5mins, but decided to go up the 16th floor staircase to slack instead, cus downstairs seriously alot calefare walking around, no privacy x.x . Hug also cannot ! ):
So took lift up to 16th floor, TT while on the way up :3 Kekeke. Shiok wor :p . Reached, then went up 17th floor staircase there, and sat down. Hehe, sat on baby's leg, and started TT-ing with baby. Hahahahaha, but keep suddenly got people's footstep, keep scare us -.- . LOL. Dang~
But after each time, we still continue. :3 Hehehe. TT-ing with baby always damn awesome, we decided to TT for 5mins. Hehe, so we did so. TT for 6mins instead, hohoho. First time I ever done that, TT for so long continuously (Y) ! Baby, let's do it again :3 ! Hehe. After that, really getting late le, so really gtg, send baby to the lift, and accompany him down to 5th floor, TT again, ahahhaha! Reached 5th floor, and he went off. & I continue down, and off to train (:
Long but awesome day out, ♥
Babychia!♥
How's our day out today? Hehe, hope you enjooyed yourself. Because I enjoyed myself to the fullest too. Waited you for 1 hour today, definitely worth it in exchange of the rest of the hours we had together. Hehe, thanks baby, brought me to eat subway again and again, even tho it's kinda expensive :/ ! Rawrrs. But still hoping for our pepperlunch meal together, today didn't managed to, surely will have another day ^^! Hehe. &&, I simply just love to TT with you so much, really really special feeling which I couldn't get it elsewhere I swear. You're the first guy who ever piggybacked me in my life, (excluding my father) , yup, you're the first, also the first who carried me that way. I totally love the way you carried and piggybacked me, :$ ! Can we do it again? I wannnnnna piggyback! :3 Hehe. I wanna sit on your leg again, wanna hug you so tight again, wanna let you sayang me so much again. I always feels so love whenever I'm with you, being with you, makes me feels so much like a princess. Thanks babyboy, you're so loved. Thanks a lot, for today, & all the days in the past 2months+ and the future days ahead of us. Hope to see you tomorrow, if possible! Hehe. Hope today is a memorable day for you, (: Keke. I miss you baby, hope you have a good sleep tonight ya? Sleep well and tight! Goodnights dearest, sweetest dreams! I love you baby. Muaaaa (K) ♥
You're the only one who fought for me and made me believe that I was worth it. ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment